- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website.
- How it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information collected from you may include your name, mailing address, title and firm name. We may provide name. mailing address, title and firm name information for registered Advisor 2X event attendees to certain sponsors of Advisor 2X events.
We may also collect information about you and your firm, including your AUM, number of clients, number of years worked in the industry, etc. for internal use purposes so that we may better match our services to you. We will not sell, rent, or share such personal or firm information.
We may also collect your email address and phone number(s). Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future. We will not sell, rent, or share your email address or phone number(s) at any time.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. If we utilize third party websites to collect sensitive information such as credit card data, we only work with third party vendors who provide secure services.